Location: Florence, Alabama
Tennessee Valley Cardiovascular Center in Florence, AL - 1 hour west of Huntsville - is seeking a BC/BE General/Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a dynamic group of cardiovascular providers - well known throughout the north Alabama regional for their experience and expertise.
About the Position:
- State-of-the-art facility opened in 2018
- Single-Specialty employed practice of 9 physicians (4 interventional, 5 general)
- Strong mid-level support
- 3 Cath Labs, 4 CV Surgery Rooms, 1 Hybrid Room
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- 1:5 Call Schedule
- Enjoy working in the Inpatient/Outpatient settings
- IM residency program for those who enjoy teaching
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: North Alabama Medical Center serves as a regional facility with more than 200 physicians on staff who represent more than 42 specialty areas of medicine. The 263-bed facility which opened in 2018, offers the community's only open-heart surgery site, a complete line of women's and children's services and a complete line of medical and imaging services. As a Level III Trauma Center, NAMC serves as the primary referral center for a catchment area of over 250,000 people in northwest Alabama, south central Tennessee and northeast Mississippi.
About the Community: Situated in northwest Alabama on the banks of the Tennessee River in a two-county region known as the Shoals, Florence is a beautiful, family-friendly community with a rich history to share. Home of The University of North Alabama, Florence offers excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and exceptional cost of living making the Shoals an ideal place to live. From world-class bass fishing and award-winning golf courses to the renowned W.C. Handy Musical Festival, you will find it all in this vibrant riverfront city.
1 hr from Huntsville, AL -- 2 hrs from Birmingham, AL -- 2 hrs from Nashville, TN