Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Frye Regional Medical Center, located in Hickory, NC, is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon.
Enjoy endless outdoor adventures with proximity to large metro areas such as Charlotte, Asheville, and Winston-Salem.
- Join 2 Full time Surgeons and 1 APP
- Seeking to continue to grow a comprehensive Hospital Employed Orthopedic group
- Group is seeking a focus on general orthopedics or foot and ankle surgery
- Privileges at one hospital - FRMC
- Shared Call (Local groups share in ER Call)
- Block OR Time
- Athena EMR
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
About the Community:
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.