Morristown Medical Center houses 29 operating rooms and 3 hybrid/endovascular operating rooms, performed over 33,000 surgeries in 2022 and is home to the largest cardiac surgery program in NJ. We are a nationally-recognized leader in cardiology, orthopedics, nursing, critical care and geriatrics, and is the only hospital in New Jersey to be named one of America's '50 Best Hospitals' for four consecutive years by Healthgrades. We're also rated the number one hospital in the state by both U.S. News & World Report and Castle Connolly, named one of the World's Best Hospitals (the 28th best hospital in the United States and number one in NJ) by Newsweek, and included on Becker's Healthcare 2023 list of 150 Best Places to Work in HealthCare In addition, we are Leapfrog recognized us with an 'A' hospital safety grade - its highest - eight consecutive times, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services awarded us again with its highest five-star rating in 2019.
Morristown Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital for Excellence in Nursing Service, the highest level of recognition achievable from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for facilities that provide acute care services. We're also designated a Level I Regional Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and a Level II by the State of NJ.
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program required
- BSN Preferred
- 1-2 years Operating Room Experience
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- BLS Required
- CNOR Preferred
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Please See Above