Location: Eden, North Carolina
UNC Health Rockingham
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a community hospital, practicing medicine the way you were trained? UNC Health Rockingham has a current need for a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our inpatient Hospitalist team. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an inclusive team of professionals, dedicated to providing quality patient care.
Details About the Opportunity:
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of inpatient experience
- Clinical support on Hospitalist team from Advanced Practice Providers
- Average daily census of 28-32 (total)
- Specialty and Subspecialty support includes Cardiology, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Orthopedics,
- Evening shifts; 7 on/7 off model with 12 hour shifts
- Open ICU with support from Registered Nurses, Cardiac Technicians and Respiratory Therapists
- Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Health Rockingham is a not-for-profit, 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC. Joining the UNC family in 2018, we are dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home. UNC Rockingham has a long history in the community as a major employer, serving people throughout Rockingham County and in neighboring Southern Virginia areas. In addition to inpatient, outpatient, surgical and emergency care, UNC Rockingham offers diagnostic and treatment services, provide screenings and tests and lead wellness initiatives. They continue their legacy of excellent, compassionate and trusted care where it is needed most: close to home.
UNC Health Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hours to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV for review to Laura Oakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.