All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Night Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Connerton, Land O’ Lakes
The role you’ll contribute:
To supervise the daily operation of the Respiratory department to ensure optimal patient care and cost containment. They must administer respiratory care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system under the supervision of a physician.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assists in completing employees' evaluations and competencies
• Enforces Hospital Dress Code.
• Interacts with customers and guests in a courteous, polite manner; sets an example for the staff.
• Interacts with the referring physicians to ensure physician satisfaction.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy from a school accredited by COARC or appropriate body.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.