DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital is DMCâ��s largest hospital, offering a comprehensive heart center, cancer care, gerontology, emergency medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and cosmetic services. Sinai-Graceâ��s joint replacement program features a revolutionary minimally invasive knee and hip replacement surgery that attracts patients from all over the country. Sinai-Grace operates more than 21 outpatient care sites and ambulatory surgery centers throughout Wayne and Oakland Counties and is one of 10 hospitals in the nation to be awarded a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation grant to help set the standards of cardiac care for hospitals and physicians throughout the nation.
Plans and provides clinical education and support to all radiology students.
â�¢ Provides clinical leadership and supervision to all clinical instructors, and functions as the liaison between the school and the clinical sites.
â�¢ Conducts clinical evaluations and actively participates in quality improvement processes.
â�¢ Coordinates learning activities for and participates in didactic, laboratory, and clinical education.
â�¢ Correlates clinical education with laboratory and didactic education.
â�¢ Conducts didactic classes as assigned by the Program Director.
â�¢ Provides teaching materials, evaluation, and assessment tools for the program.
â�¢ Evaluates studentâ��s progress and performance providing timely feedback.
â�¢ Assists with program curriculum, policy development, and program assessment.
â�¢ Maintains professional practice knowledge and certification through continuing professional development.
â�¢ Reports to the Program Director, School of Radiologic Technology.
1. Graduate of a JRCERT accredited Radiography Program required. Baccalaureate Degree in Health Sciences required. Masterâ��s Degree in Health Sciences preferred.
2. ARRT Certification required. Additional modality certification with two or more years of experience preferred.
3. Minimum of two years full-time experience in the radiography profession required. Minimum of three years full-time experience in the radiography profession preferred.
4. Minimum of one-year experience as a clinical instructor with a JRCERT accredited program required. Minimum of one-year experience as a didactic instructor with a JRCERT accredited program preferred.
5. Proficient in supervision, evaluation, instruction, and advisement.
1. Analytical ability to define functional, unit or service procedures, to independently oversee the application of methods, guides, and processes, to apply sound judgment in choosing proper course of action among multiple options, to interpret policies, to assist in planning short to mid-range goals and determining measures, and to assess and monitor progress toward function/area goal attainment.
Primary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Facility: DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.